Monday 30 May 2011

Snoopy's Game Club (MS-DOS) - Guest Post

Real life superhero mecha-neko dives in front of another bad game to save us all.


Doggy fun and games.

But... no! Minigames!? This is Crazy Nick's all over again! Aaaaargh!

They look simple enough, so let's do this quickly.


SNOOPY's ANIMATED PUZZLES:

Okay, I'll admit it.

I have no idea what is going on.

No idea whatsoever.

Are these puzzles?

Or a menu?

I can't seem to do anything except look at these animated pictures!

Next, CHARLIE BROWN'S PICTURE PAIRS:

None of these pictures are pairs.

Finally, WOODSTOCK'S LOOK-ALIKES:

At least this one makes sense, even if it discriminates against the colour blind.

If you're wondering why it seems like I tried to match the dark grey leaf with the bright green one, and why it took me FORTY FOUR seconds to do so... the crappy controls didn't respond.

Crazy Nick's minigames often came with full instructions. Snoopy's games... I have no idea. Maybe that's why everyone looks so nonplussed all the time.

Good grief.

3 comments:

  1. Loved that Game as a child! It was the best game ever, unforgettable one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played this games once. Now i even have a company, i have my son to play along...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!!!! This just brought up memories I didn't even know I remember! Playdd this when I was 7, I'm 32 now

    ReplyDelete

Semi-Random Game Box