Friday 11 February 2011

Quad Challenge (Genesis/Mega Drive)

Hey, it's quad biking. I love the name 'quad bike', it almost makes sense.

Oh gosh I hope so! That's actually some competent pixelwork there, perhaps the game isn't going to be so bad after all. Not sure why they felt they needed a yellow line there, but whatever.

Nice sprites.

Wait, 'raging torque fest'? Like, zomg!

They should have sent a poet to play this game, I have not the words.

HEY LOOK! I found a tree!


Son of a BITCH! C'mon, I'm clearly touching the line!

To be fair I was driving around for ages in first gear before I figured out the game even had gears. Then when I switched to high I went flying off a corner because you're apparently supposed to take them at low.


Next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box