Friday 4 February 2011

King's Bounty (Genesis/Mega Drive)

ATTENTION: THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RECLASSIFIED AS BEING 'A BIT CRAP'.
You can find my second look at the game here instead: King's Bounty (Amiga) - Replay.

This game is going to have a character creation screen isn't it?


I'm getting the worst kind of deja-vu here. The WORST kind.

Okay, this wasn't what I expected. Sure there's lots of cryptic icons and no clues about what I should do, but hey lets look at the positives: I'm on a horse.

Oh no, it's Celtic Legends again, only worse! ABORT ABORT.

3 comments:

  1. This is the predecessor to Heroes of Might and Magic...

    ...but those games are far better, so play those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replay this and post the DOS version also rather than just GENESIS. I didn't even know this existed for Sega XD.

    Also: PLEASE PLAY HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC SERIES. Preference for me is 2 or 4, but 1 & 3 would be good to see on SAG also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if I don't have the Heroes of Might and Magic series? Can I play Dark Messiah of Might and Magic instead?

      Delete

Semi-Random Game Box