Thursday 3 February 2011

General Chaos (Genesis/Mega Drive)

ATTENTION: THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RECLASSIFIED AS BEING 'A BIT CRAP'.
You can find my second look at the game here instead: General Chaos (Genesis/Mega Drive) - Replay.

I should know better by now than to judge a game on its title screen, but... there's no way this is going to be good.


Seems like they're determined to get their money's worth out of that picture of the General. He has a smiley face medal, how wacky and irreverent.

And that one in the background looks really smug. Also she's not drawn in the same style as the general. Also... nevermind.

 Wow, so we're fighting on the side of Moronica then? What does that make us?

Some pretty clever recolouring lets them get away with using the same picture twice for both teams. I guess people from Viceria have yellow tongues then?

I'm pressing buttons, and stuff's happening, but it might take me a while to figure how one thing relates to the other.

Yeah, I have no clue what just happened. And I really don't care. Next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box