Wednesday 9 February 2011

Puzzle & Action: Tanto-R (Genesis/Mega Drive)

Today we shall be partaking in both puzzle and action I believe.

No u!

These graphics remind me so much of Bonanza Bros. It seems like I'm robot Sherlock Holmes, and I've got to stop these nefarious escaped criminals.

But first I have to spin the wheel of cryptic pictures. It lands on the chicken head!

I'll leave what happens here to your imagination.

Next spin landed on hat, so I have to play one of those cup game puzzles. The flower is hidden under a hat, and then they're shuffled around, and you have to choose the correct hat. The harsh thing about this is that you start off with 3 lives, and that's not just per minigame. 3 mistakes and you don't just lose the current puzzle, you lose the game.

I'm not sure what that message says. 'no ru ma ku re aa' Room Clear?

I lost another heart on this one. The hardest part is finding the shape you want in that tray full of choices.

MEOW!

And the first round is complete, so it's BONUS GAME time!

I guess we're in Paris then? Hah, the missiles have little faces on the front too.

It's off to Mexico for round two. I won myself an extra heart in the bonus game so I'm doing okay.

Oh wow, this isn't even a puzzle. You just count the shapes on screen, how is this even meant to be difficult?

Screw that stupid 'count the blocks' puzzle! I was tired, okay?


Next game... better not be another puzzle game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box