Monday 31 January 2011

Stormlord (Amiga)

Now things are getting real. A huge half naked guy with a sword and a beard, and he's commanding the heavens themselves! Lightning magic, skulls on spikes, tiny naked women... it's all going on.


Okay, why is he so short now? That fairy is twice his size. Those mushrooms are bigger than him! Seems I can still summon lightning though, in the form of tiny little arcing sparkly projectiles.

Sup fairy? I have a little fairy icon on my interface there so is there anything I need to do for you? No? Okay then I'll go off to the right then.

Oh crap, these crawling things pretty much keep appearing out of nowhere while you're walking through. You're lucky if you have a chance to react as they appear, and if you aren't fast enough...

One hit kills. And it strips away your flesh and crushes your bones too. Harsh.

That's his pause screen pose, seriously. Well, I can't seem to get through this door so I guess that must be the end of the game.



Next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box