Sunday 30 January 2011

Dan Dare III - The Escape (Amiga)

Dan Dare III!

Dan is captured by the evil... alien things, and...

Uh-huh...

He breaks free of his restraints using the power of his own smugness, and runs off to find himself a spaceship to escape on. But the ship he finds is out of fuel!

He's trying so hard to be Roger Moore, but with that face it's not really happening.

What? I'm flying around in a spacesuit with a jetpack shooting green alien heads that fly with their ears now?

I broke in on this giant green guy taking a crap, then shot him until he exploded and stole his treasure. No idea what that was about. He didn't even bother getting up.

Oh crap, another green head flying up, and I can't shoot down. Reverse thrust!

Well, it's either a shower or a teleporter. Either would be good right now after 5 minutes in this place.

Man, teleportation in Dan Dare's universe isn't like they show it on TV. He's got to fly through boxes with his jetpack and if he misses too many he dies.

Well I made it through, eventually, and the other side is just as much of a shithole as where I left. Except this time the floating heads are blue. And oh shit I have no more ammo left.

I don't know what else I can do, I don't seem to have any way of fighting back! I can't move anywhere without them hitting me.


Yeah, I don't think I like this one much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box