Thursday 3 March 2011

Dream TV (SNES)

Oh, I hope it's like Smash TV!

Nope. Seems like it's a platformer. My dude can fire darts out, so I could kill that enemy pretty easily. I guess I'll go right then.

Oh, of course, that ground is actually part of the background. But hey, a lift! Let's see where it takes us.

Ow.

Okay forget right, lets go left.

Hey, you don't suppose we're supposed to pick that block up do you? Let's jump over and investigate.

Well this can't be good.

If I stay absolutely perfectly still maybe they'll leave me alone...

I grabbed the hive and made a run for it. You know, I'm starting to miss being over on the right. Lets give that lift another go. Oh, wait, not lift... DRAWBRIDGE, I just walk straight over into the wall.

Hey, I found a button to make it go full screen! And look, another piece. It seems I have to collect them all to win. Man, I hate collect 'em ups.

Yeeeaaahhh, I would keep playing but I just remembered that I have to smash my head against this desk. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box