Sunday 20 March 2011

Lock On (SNES)

I was so disappointed when this didn't shout 'LOCK ON!' in a really arcadey style way at the start.

This is our commander, his name is Jake Steel and that's all you need to know.

Awesome, it's a fast and frantic mode 7 action shoot 'em up.

I have to get on the enemies' tail and keep them on screen to spam missiles at them? Got it.

These grey planes are everywhere, but they're push overs.

Then after you've shot down a few of them I noticed these green ones around too. Oh crap, the  LOCK  lights are lit. Gotta fire off a flare and evade. A direct hit would probably kill me outright.

DO A BARREL ROLL!

Or better yet... A LOOP!!

Pull up!

A purple one? Looks like shit's getting real. This guy is really hard to get on screen. I'm barrel rolling everywhere, adjusting my throttle, but he just doesn't want to be shot.


He had no problems with shooting me down though. Next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box