Sunday 13 February 2011

Rings of Power (Genesis/Mega Drive)

Looks like someone couldn't get the Lord of the Rings license... oh hey, it's by Naughty Dog. That's got to be a good sign, right?

That's actually ancient elvish for 'DANGER, STOP PLAYING THIS IMMEDIATELY!'

That pad in the top corner is probably the best piece of pixel art I've seen in the game so far. It's handy, but it kinda gets in the way once I've fully familiarised myself with the controls for up and down. Also, it doesn't really help with the mood.

You know what also doesn't help with the mood? The way the game plays in extreme slow motion. It takes forever to do anything and it's unbearable.

Hey it's Indiana Jones, but the little sprite is of a bald guy with no hat... yeah I'm done with this. I can't stand it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box