Sunday 30 January 2011

Cedric and the Lost Sceptre (Amiga)

That's one of the best looking title screens I've seen yet.

Game isn't about chairs, got it.

Well... it's a platformer.

I wonder if they had one artist doing the sprites and a different artist doing the backgrounds.

After bravely trying to punch some grasshoppers, Cedric attempts to pick up candles. There's lots of icons down there on that bar, but I haven't got a clue what they mean or how they relate to me not being able to pick up these candles. Saddened, Cedric moves on.

I got bored and did something else for 5 minutes, and when I came back I found that Cedric was now an old man. Apparently seconds in the real world are like years in the game world.

C'mon, punch the grasshopper! Punch it! Punch the grasshopper!! It's right there, just punch it!

The thing about enemies in this game is that if they touch you, you don't just lose health, but you also get knocked back.

And you usually get knocked back down a bottomless pit into oblivion.

Farewell cruel game. My only regret is that I couldn't pick up those candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box