Sunday 30 January 2011

Captain Planet and the Planeteers (Amiga)

I know you're all dying to see to see this one, so I shall selflessly play it. For you.


Holy shit lady, you think maybe we can start a little smaller? All I do is fire fireballs from my ring, I can't fix ozone with fireballs.

Wow, I've been dropped off in the middle of a radioactive waste dump. I can only imagine how many rads I'm soaking up right now. Just look at the mutated wildlife.

Aha, fire destroys radioactive waste! Take THAT pollution! If only those pencil pushing bureaucrats in city hall would set fire to our garbage, all our pollution problems would be solved.

Agh, falling in the water makes you explode into fire! What the hell is IN that stuff?

Wait, falling too far makes you explode into fire too? That bastard, Captain Planet™, didn't tell me about these side effects when he gave me this fire ring.

Yep, it's true. There may be five Planeteers™, but without the guy with the fire ring the Earth is doomed.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, that was a short one. Fair enough though, Captain Planet sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Semi-Random Game Box