Tuesday 5 April 2011

Rocky Rodent (SNES)

ATTENTION: THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RECLASSIFIED AS BEING 'A BIT CRAP'.
You can find my second look at the game here instead: Rocky Rodent (SNES) - Replay.

This guy likes his hair so much he's started growing it on his eyes.

These guys want me to rescue someone or whatever in exchange for free food or something... I don't know I wasn't paying attention.

I really like that background. It's got plenty of detail, but you can immediately see the characters against it, and it's very clear what you're able to jump onto.

Also, if you really HAVE to stick objects between the characters and the screen, that lamppost and those railings are the way to do it.

This guy explains that having really big hair can save my life. Sounds a bit hypocritical coming from a guy with no hair, but it seems like my character might know him, so I listen to his advice.

Floating hairspray cans give you extra hair. Which is nice.

Wow my hair really is useful, I can hit enemies, carry them on top, and it even gives me an extra hit point!

Huh, I can't seem to make this jump. Oh well, it was an interesting adventure while it lasted. I killed an enemy and made lots of friends!


Next game then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box